Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Promise #1



I made a promise to myself as one of my New Year's resolutions that I would keep a journal. And I inevitably failed to keep my promise (along with about 10 others) until now-- 6:00 AM on March 3rd of 2011. I took a very satisfying nap after class yesterday, and ironically several glasses of wine after did not help me fall asleep. Anyhow, this blog, a personal blog, is sort of a travel documentary, including practical information about Paris in particular that will help me later on to exactly remember what I did here at age 21. 


I'm looking forward to the time in the future when I read this by myself, hoping to come back to retrace my steps of my jeunesse.


Current status: Surprisingly not tired from staying up. 


*Note to self: Must recharge batteries for my camera and actually go out to take pictures.     I'm starting to forget how to handle my own camera really.


No comments:

Post a Comment